Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

• Alv
  • Alvs Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher

Alv antwortete auf das Thema: Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

Hi Janne,
now my head is ok,the problem was sunday,there i had some problems.
The good was,that the car was riving,not me,i was to drunken at sundy morning :lachen1:
Next year,i have to pay the beer,and i think we gonne have fun so much like this year ore more. :drink1:

@ Cadfael
Hi Gianluca,nice to hear that you love my chip and if you have to break the 240km/h than you have to tell me.
best gegards to your girlfreand :winken:

So i think the meeting was without any big problems,and Fredi had done his work as best as he can and it was great great work and we had a lot of fun.
Thank you Fredi ! We have to see again in a few weeks ! :rauchen:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dank erhalten: 0

Schnarri antwortete auf das Thema: Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

I`m looking forward for the Swedish bars, but the beer is expensive in Sweden... :lol:

DON'T PANIC!

Janne850 antwortete auf das Thema: Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

:Drv1: Yes the car was running like the devil on the way home cool and nice.Was playing whit some 500 sec it was a great ride home.And the fountain was realy Alvs work but on my car its on me no problem.And i hope Alvs headik is ok agine he he he :drink3: :drink1: i have to wait to next year to se it agine we have some good bars in sweden to.

• Dank erhalten: 1

Anonym antwortete auf das Thema: Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

Yeah, I wanna say it also in this place here!!

GREAT meeting! GREAT oranization, GREAT weather, GREAT cars and a GREAT regrets, that I have been only on Saturday! :top:

Janne, I hope you got your engine well cooled back to Scandinavia - I also will never forget the sparkling car :shock:

I wanna say it similar like Frank Zappa ... THANKS TO FREDI..

Gr8 Thanks for a gr8 meeting ! :lolol:

Michael& Robin

:Drv1: Hello every body

A big thanks to fredi and his wife for a meeting going to the history.I dont have words for it.It culdent be better.I now have a big work a head to plan the next meeting in Sweden next year but i will do my very best.Info will folow in the forum later on.

BR Janne and Pou Sweden :grin: :Drv1:

Amethyst antwortete auf das Thema: Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

Which magnificent week end
The place :grin: , weather 8) , hotel and the quality of the participants and without forgetting the organization all these elements contributed to offer us a great meeting.
Thank you very much to Fredi :lol:
W look forward to the next meeting

We are'nt not loan to forget it fabulous ribbon of 8 going down the summits of the Appenzel to join the Boden See. :grin: :grin:

( Ametyst 850 from Paris)
Sylvie et Philippe

850 CI 1998
525 1999
Z4 3.0 2003

• Dank erhalten: 1

Cadfael antwortete auf das Thema: Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

Hi all,

only 2 words: REALLY FANTASTIC !!!

Tnx Fredi for his superb organization, i think neither Pres. Bush has a same one in his political meetings ... ;)

All the journey was really great, i'm afraid but i couldn't stay 'till monday :( and i'm really afraid i couldn't say goodbye to all when i left on sunday

Really tnx to Alv for give me his personal tuning chip providing about 30 PS more to my 840 (hey Alv, next step is to find a way to remove 240 km/h speed limit ;) , maybe then i can send u a big poster of Heidi Klumm ... :) )

Tnx Pusches for his club/info support at saturday dinner.

Tnx Janne for his personal fountain show at Rheinfall parking making them like a little sketch ;)

Tnx all for answer all my boring questions about my car

All the peolple at the meeting were really fine and affordable making those days a really beautiful weekend

Excuse me Philippe 4 my delays at appointments

That's all 4 now, I hope that all are amused like me.

Bye

• Fredi
  • Fredis Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher

Fredi antwortete auf das Thema: Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

These are the Figures from the "Int. BMW 8 Series" Clube31 Meeting in Switzerland 2003

On the beautiful Saturday afternoon we had as much as: 38 Car's
and on Sunday we had : 36 Cars attending the Meeting.

So totally we had 39 BMW 8 Series Cars attending the Swiss meeting :top:

"Thanks" to all Members who where attending the Swiss Meeting, I never ever thought that we will get so many Cars together and if we even consider the 850's who just came for a Visit, then we where more then 40 BMW 8Serie Cars total at the meeting.

Difficult to describe how I felt when I realised by a look in to the Mirror where the 38th Car of the Convoy might be, (i was never able to see the End) normally I was 2 Villages ahead of the last Car in the Convoy. :grin:

Therefore the Place I selected for the first Photo shooting was not big enough to get all the Cars nicely onto a single Photo Picture.
Incredible also the reaction of the (waving) Crowds and the other Traffic that even stopped, enabling our Convoy to pass.
All in all it certainly was a pleasure for me to see the Result of my effort to Organize this Meeting by a look at the number of Cars that where attending the Meeting. :grinsen1: :top:

See you hopefully all again :winken: at the next Int. 8 Series Meeting in August 2004 in Sweden (Organized by Janne)

Regards Fredi (Switzerland)

• Fredi
  • Fredis Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher

Short info
we have 2 Rooms available one Week prior the Meeting -just in case.... :wink:

Rgds Fredi

Hello Fredi :Drv1:

I have big truble whit my computer so i can not send and resive anything.
Now i have borowd my friends computer so i can send this message.I m bringing one more car (850) whith 2 personen if its posible?.Please can you call me so we can fix everything over the phone.

Many thanks Janne

My phone nr is :46-708-356667.

Best Regards Janne

• Fredi
  • Fredis Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher

Update X :winken:

We have as of today 14.March 36 Cars which will attend on the Meeting :top:

I will send a final Mail to all Attendants with Directions and other Info about a Week prior to the Meeting.

Regards Fredi

• Fredi
  • Fredis Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher

I have at the Moment (14 May) 1 Room available again :schlafen:
so i could take further Reservations :grin:

Regards Fredi

• Fredi
  • Fredis Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher

Update on the Swiss meeting

Ok now we have just a little more then 2 Months to go until we all meet at the 8th Series meeting here in Switzerland. At this time we have a List of 33 Cars Registert for the meeting and there could be a few more.
I therefore would like to thank you all for the Reservations made so far, that makes it a pleasure to Organize such a Event. :top:

The Hotel "Bad Horn" is now booked out and i have to find a 2nd Hotel for some more Cars that would like to come.
So at the moment i first have to check with other Hotel's before i can take further Reservations, but i certainly do my very best to get a Room for anyone who would like to come to the meeting.

Regards Fredi Switzerland

• Pusches
  • Puschess Avatar Autor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Im Auftrag des 8ers unterwegs ...
  • Dank erhalten: 375

Pusches erstellte das Thema Swiss Meeting from 07.-09-June.2003

We will meet Saturday the 07th June.2003 at the “Rheinfall” next to Schaffhausen. Beginning ca. 11:00
at “Schloss Laufen” where we have a Reserved Parking place. There will
be time for an Individual visit to the “Rheinfall” with a small Snack afterwards at one of the Restaurants. Info under:
www.rheinfall.ch

At about 14:00 we will all together leave the Rheinfall and drive along the Lake of „Bodensee“ to the Village of “Horn”. Short before Kreuzlingen we will make a Stop for a Fotoshooting in front of the Lake Bodensee and the beautiful half-Island “Raichenau”.

Around 16:30 arrival at our Hotel „Hotel Bad Horn“. The Cars will be Parked at the Hotel Underground Parking (no problems for lowered Cars) which is included in the Room Rate starting as low as 64.- Euro per Person, Breakfast included. For further info see: www.badhorn.ch Dinner is reserved at the Seaside Dining hall.

Sunday. After the Breakfast Buffet, we will Depart around 11:30 and drive through the beautiful “Appenzellerland” to the “Schwägalp” located direct in front of Mount “Säntis”.

After all Cars are lined up at the Parking, we will take the Suspension railway which takes us to the Restaurant on top of Mount Säntis (2502 Meter). Mount Säntis is fames for the outstanding view over the Lake of Bodensee, the Rhein Valley in front of the Austrian Vorarlberg and over, far into the Swiss Alps.

At around 19:00 we will leave the Schwägalp again towards the lake of Bodensee.
Whit Monday, we will remain in the Hotel and enjoy this nice Place.
Tip for the Way Home in the afternoon: take the Bodensee-Ferry from Romanshorn to Friederichshafen

bmw_760_v12_motor_p0008001-c.jpg